Click HEREto check availability
Next door to the Retreat the Rum Point Club Restaurant offers fine dining (except in some summer months) and the Wreck Bar is open 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. daily serving lunch.
The Retreat is adjacent to Red Sail Sports which offers:
- Best scuba diving in Grand Cayman on the famous North Wall
- Trips to world famous Stingray City
- Rental Snorkeling and Boating Equipment
Dive operators Ocean Frontiers and Tortuga Divers are only 20 minutes away!
We are located right on the beach, with snorkeling in crystal clear water right outside your door!
Red Sail Sports offer the following suggestions:
What To Do At Rum Point
1. Swim and snorkel in the shallow, clear water.
2. Walk on the white sand beach.
3. Snooze in a shady hammock.
4. Rent a sailboat, float or waverunner.
5. Take a Glassbottom Boat trip to Stingray Sandbar.
6. Scuba Dive or learn how.
7. Enjoy a beach side massage.
8. Shop for island treasures at the Rum Point Boutique.
9. Enjoy lunch or dinner* from the Wreck Bar & Grill.
10. Sip a Mudslide and toast the end to another perfect day in paradise