We are located right on the beach, with snorkeling and crystal clear water right outside your door.
What To Do At Rum Point
- Swim and snorkel in the clear, shallow water.
- Walk on the white sand beach.
- Snooze in a shady hammock.
- Rent a sailboat, float or waverunner.
- Take a glassbottom boat or catamaran trip to Stingray City.
- Scuba dive (or learn how).
- Enjoy a beachside massage.
- Shop for island treasures at The Treasure Chest.
- Enjoy lunch or dinner from the Wreck Bar or the Rum Point Club Restaurant.
- Sip a mudslide and toast the end to another perfect day.
Other area attractions include:
Rum Point Area Restaurants
If you don’t feel like cooking, these great restaurants are nearby:
Other restaurants available on Grand Cayman can be found on the Good Taste website.
Rum Point Area Resources
Keep tabs on the latest Cayman Weather.